We are pleased to announce today the recent creation of a new company division, FunMobility Professional Services. The new division works closely with enterprise clients to build custom apps powered by FunMobility’s HTML5, cloud-based mobile marketing platform to deploy rapid and cost-efficient promotional campaigns. Companies have long struggled with long lead times for app development and heavy price tags for outside resources. FunMobility’s latest offerings aim to pave a new pathway to mobile engagement for brands. And one that focuses on the need for a strong mobile marketing component of the strategy in addition to the latest mobile technology advancements.
The company’s scalable and hosted mobile platform enables brands to build lightweight iOS and Android apps utilizing both a hybrid native code with HTML5 approach and also pure mobile web deployments. Services that the new division provides include:
- Mobile Strategy Planning: Clients can leverage years of experience and history of success in building mobile platform and engagement solutions to help them craft mobile strategies and programs.
- Custom Cross-Platform App Development: Development of new apps with mass-market reach by supporting iOS (iPhone, iTouch, iPad) and a broad spectrum of Android devices.
- Existing App Integration: Swift deployment of new FunMobility engagement and relationship management solutions to clients’ existing applications.
- HTML5 Mobile Web App Campaigns: Bypass app stores and immediately reach consumers with cutting edge HTML5 mobile web apps and promotions whose production values and visual impact rival native apps.
- Creative Mobile Design: Creation of engaging, entertaining applications with unique user interfaces.
- Mobile Promotion and Engagement Management: Design and execute mobile-centric marketing promotions and push campaigns that deliver measurable mobile calls-to-action.
- Demand Generation Planning: Acquisition planning to aid clients’ goals of increasing downloads, traffic and revenue through media buying, engagement solutions, and more.
“Launching FunMobility Professional Services is a natural evolution for us, as we’ve been helping partners build premium mobile services campaigns for years,” said Adam Lavine, CEO of FunMobility. “We’ve built over 300 successful mobile apps, and we know what works and why. Now we’re bottling up that 10 years of experience for any company looking to better connect with their audience on mobile.”
The FunMobility Professional Services division is led by Ken Nowak, VP of Content and Operations for FunMobility, who has over 20 years of experience in the mobile media, content, and telecommunications industries. Ken previously held the post of General Manager for InfoSpace’s Los Angeles Mobile Studio, managing over $150 million in annual revenue. Prior to InfoSpace, Ken was an Associate Partner at Accenture/Andersen Consulting in their wireless communications practice and has worked with numerous U.S. and international companies throughout his career. Please join us in congratulating Ken on his new role!
“I am excited to share in this opportunity with FunMobility as we formalize our enterprise offerings by creating this new division,” said Nowak. “Working with our carrier and brand partners over the years has given us valuable insight into the mobile ecosystem. I am proud to lead the FunMobility Professional Services team as we enter into the next chapter of mobile engagement innovation for our clients.”
Interested in learning more or getting a free quote? Please visit to see a description of the division’s new offerings and complete a short contact form to receive more information.