eBook – Integrate Mobile With Shopper Marketing
The average shopper uses their phone in-store for 15 minutes, every visit. And 76% of all purchase decisions are influenced by a mobile device. Reaching and engaging today’s shoppers requires seamless integration of mobile experiences along the entire purchasing journey.
This free eBook includes real-world case studies, and covers best practices and specific strategies you can use to leverage shoppers’ natural mobile behaviors to drive in-store success.
(or watch our on-demand Webinar on this topic)
Learn how you can use mobile engagement to:
- Boost foot traffic to multiple retail locations
- Provide personalized content to individual shoppers without involving a loyalty app
- Drive more conversions and build cart size at Point of Sale
- Dramatically increase the frequency of store visits
- Build brand value with multimedia & gamified promotions integrated into physical marketing materials
And discover how new in-store mobile trends are going to affect your shopper marketing strategies in 2015:
- Google Wallet
- Apple Pay