Watch Hudson George, VP of Products & User Experience describe our easy-to-use mobile coupon software, and guide you through all of the easy steps to create mobile coupons that can grow your audience, engage them through mobile promotions, and provide measurable conversions that impact your business revenue targets.
A Mobile coupon is an electronic ticket solicited or delivered to a mobile device, exchanged for a monetary discount or used as a rebate when purchasing a product or service.
Here’s a list of just some of the coupon types out there:
- Monetary discounts
- Free offers
- BOGO – Buy-one-get-one-free
- Multiple purchase – require consumer to purchase one or more of a given product
- Time release – Coupons with different expiration dates distributed together to encourage repeat business
- Self-destruct – When the coupon runs out of time, the experience will automatically void the coupon, letting the consumer know it has expired.
What are the advantages of coupons in driving sales? Many retailers realize the benefits of increased traffic in stores, to events or services. Others find that consumers will purchase more merchandise or services with direct discounts, and targeted offers.
When and how should you use coupons?
Increasing sales is an obvious objective of coupons, but marketers also have a few targeted uses for them. They include:
- Introduction of new products and services.
- Providing incentive for consumers to ‘stock up’ on your product, so they have no room to purchase competing products.
- Audience targeting – Provide incentive for your product, even if it is older, promoting trial among a new target audience.
- Building a database – Companies offer a coupon when they want to build a database of likely product users. This enables them to track purchases with the email and phone number of their audience.
Some of the key benefits are:
- Location Enabled – Use the power of mobile location to target promotions to specific audience group.
- SaaS Powered – Hosted in the cloud. Update your mobile coupon anytime. Use your own colors, branding, images and logos.
- Modular Approach with Full Tracking and Reporting capabilities – Each mobile coupon is a flexible HTML5 object that can be embedded in SMS, email or in a mobile app.
- Flexible Clipping Options – Give your customers convenient ways to save your offers to their mobile devices.
Putting it all together
Once you have a marketing promotion objective and plan in place, it’s time to connect best practices with your objectives and create mobile coupons. With the easy-to-use FunMobility Mobile Coupons, we can get you up and running fast. We offer powerful industry-leading location capabilities too, enabling local targeting and redemption of offers to make data driven decisions.
FunMobility Mobile Coupons are built to support leading industry standards and best practices, and are TCPA compliant.
For more information, and for a free demo, please contact us today!