Hardware Retailers: See Measurable Impact at Point of Sale
VIEW THE ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
Are your print and direct mail campaigns showing diminishing returns? Are you struggling to bring in younger demographics?
Join Pat Murphy, a 30 year veteran of the hardware industry, for step-by-step guidance on how hardware dealers can successfully integrate mobile engagement into the in-store experience.
Get insight into:
- Why do I need to include mobile in my advertising?
- How do I get my customers to opt-in to receive mobile promotions?
- What will mobile do for me that print advertising or direct mail won't?
- How will consumers respond to mobile offers?
- What is the average basket size from mobile customers?
- What kind of promotions work best, and what should I stay clear of?
- How does mobile work with my POS system?
- Can I use co-op to pay for mobile advertising?
Pat Murphy, VP Mobile Relationship Management, FunMobility
Founding retail division of the Schlage Lock Company
President of the Ettore Products Company
Cofounded The Institute of Social, Search & Mobile Marketing (ISSMM)